The FSC are holding their Future Ready Advice Summit in Queenstown on the 17th of February.
The Summit is will be an opportunity for advisers to reconnect, learn and share whilst getting ready for what’s to come in 2022 and beyond.
By attending you will:
• Hear directly from FSC’s regulatory partners and key decision makers including the FMA and others
• Get the latest advice on thriving under a financial advice provider licence
• Engage & hear from some of our political leaders
• Hear from experts and focus on the future and developing professional advice practices
• Join our Advice Masterclass focused on future proofing the business model of the future
• Network with peers and hear from industry leaders
• Speak to suppliers for practical help and support through the changes
• Contribute towards your Code Standard 9 competence requirements
Click here to register.