Along with introducing a range of system upgrades, Fidelity have also released a series of changes to their product suite effective 15 November 2021.
Some of these changes include:
- Enhancements to their CPI and Indexation option
- Changes to Survivor’s income cover
- Amendments to the total disability and Trauma (Severe inflammatory bowel disease) definitions
- Funeral fund and Defined disability income protection cover will be removed from sale
- Clarity of wordings and cover name changes to various policies
Additionally, these enhancements have not led to any pricing increases and full information can be found on the Apollo Illustrator or the attached article. We have received the full range of policy documents from Fidelity and are currently working to release the next database with these updates in the next few weeks.
Please feel free to email us on [email protected] if you have any questions